What are the grammatical errors the professor has made as depicted in Nissim Ezekiel’s poem ‘The Professor’?
- the grammatical errors are: Articles are missing: a. One is Bank Manager. Other is Sales manager.
- Use of continuous tense is not appropriate: Our progress is progressing
- There is vulgarism in the literal meaning: Opposite house’s ‘backside’
- Wrong use of apostrophe with an inanimate object: house’s
- The spelling of okay is wrong: O.K.
- Idioms and phrases are used inappropriately: man of weight and consequence (has two meanings)