Name the two things a tree planter actually plants. Give any two phrases that describes a tree in Henry Cuyler Bunner’s poem “The Heart of the Tree”.
Or, List any two things that man will do by planting trees.
The two things a tree planter actually plants are —
- a flag which flies freely in the breeze, and
- a beautiful shaft towering high and giving the singing birds a home high in the sky.
The two phrases used to describe a tree are —
- “shaft of beauty towering high”, and
- “sap and leaf and wood”.
The things a tree planter actually plants are —
- a congenial atmosphere of music, peace and harmony
- cool shade and tender rain
- beautifies surroundings
- a joy for future generations