What steps should i take to score good marks in icse boards.
There’s no way that automagically gets you a higher score. But yes, there are certain things that you should take care of, regardless of your board:
- Read your text books time and again.
- Note down those things that your teachers repeat or often talk about. Those are really important points.
- Try to be original. Never write answers that exactly match with your friends’ answers.
- Don’t repeat the same point unnecessarily in your answer.
- Be careful with your grammar, spelling and punctuation marks.
- Don’t try to find a shortcut to success. There isn’t any.
Well, I cannot say anything specific to the board. But for writing a quality answer to a literature question you should have a good grasp of the theme of a text.
- First, try to understand, what the questioner actually wants to hear from you, what they want you to write.
- Frame a draft answer in your mind.
- Start with a good introduction.
- Write your answer mentioning as many points as you can. But don’t include unrelated points or ideas.
- Write in third person narrative. Include a few quotes from the text in your answer.
- Finally finish it with a good conclusion summing up your views.
That’s it. I hope it helps.